Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The first two weeks


1 week... found her thumb. I was not as pleased as Grama Barb
The first two weeks were pretty good. We did not get much sleep, but Grace was an angel and so helpful. That made all the difference. My sisters and their familes visited a few times as well as my parent and brought food. Carla, Dave and the girls visited, and Chuck and Jean brought us dinner. It was so great to have the help.

Great Grama and the girls.
I love this photo. Grace really enjoys spending time with Great Grama and Great Grama eats that up.
2 weeks...the sit n' stand stroller...a must!
First time at the mall. Lucy slept the whole time and Grace kept telling every sales person about her baby sister.


A snuggly baby! Lucy is a bit more fussy than Grace, but I love the snuggle time.



A much needed rest. :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment