Lucille Nora was born at 7:45am on Wednesday September 23, 2009. She arrived via a planned c-section. She was 7lbs 7oz and 18.5 in. She is named Lucille after my paternal Grandmother and Nora after Wayne's paternal Grandmother. She cried right away, the Dr. said "you are two for two" and Wayne said she is perfect.
Wayne was wonderful as I was out of it for a lot of the first day. But I did the best I could and definately fell in love with her right away!

Grama and Papa Bresnahan brought Grace to hospital and Grace was pretty excited about being a big sister. Lucy had a great gift for her...a backpack filled with things she loves.

Papa and Grama were pretty excited about the name. Papa cried which made us all cry.
Grandma and Grandpa Stark came to visit that night as well and loved her up.

No comments:
Post a Comment